16 April 2012

Sushi



Today I'm going to show you how to do sushi my mum does sushi and I love it! 
There are lots of types of 
sushi my mum does all of them but the one that my sister and me like
 It's called Nigiri sushi and California rolls. You can put what ever you like inside the sushi like omelet (Tamago Yaki),fish,salmon and avocado.
Then she puts rice and to hold it she puts nori seaweed .


Firstly, she puts the rice in a rice cooker.



Then she puts the rice in  the nori seaweed and then the ingredients that she wants. And finally, with a sushi rolling mat she rolls it and she has a large piece of sushi. 
To finally finish it she cuts the large piece of sushi into tiny pieces!  


Here she included salmon and lettuce



And know to enjoy it!!
Hum.... it was yummy!




"Small amounts of fish rich in omega 3 may reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke in young women"
Journal of American Heart Association 


Cecilia 11 years old



1 comment: